VenetianBlond

Writer. Musician. Wife. Mom. Activist. Traveler. Educator. Actor. Outdoorsperson. Braggart.

Pages

  • Home
  • Writing
  • Acting

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Behind the Curve



I know I'm late to the party, but I'm really digging on Steampunk right now.

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2009/07/spectacular-steampunk-art-update-part-2.html


or crafts
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26084490&ref=sr_list_12&&ga_search_query=steampunk&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Here's a short Chinese vid--little downer, gotta be in the mood for it.
http://vimeo.com/5197063

Image courtesy My Free Wallpapers.
Posted by Machelle at Sunday, July 12, 2009
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

NoirSummer

NoirSummer

Watching Treme

Watching Treme
Click to Visit

Popular Posts

  • Tropic Thunder Review
    I just watched Tropic Thunder, and holy kamoley I kind of liked it. Normally I'm either bored to death with comedy, because you can se...
  • #FridayFlash #430words Close the Gates
    “Oh Lord, a priest.  The Catholics are always behind this sort of thing.” Darla was a blowsy blond woman, with a ladies-who-lunch suit, big ...
  • Best Band Names
    I've collected things that people have said that would make awesome band names: Bathtub Gin and the Roaring Tonics New Complaint Mutual ...
  • #FridayFlash #200words Getting Ready
    “He’s just gotta,” she thought. Looking into the bathroom mirror, she brushed her bangs straight down, then over to the left.  When she bru...
  • Conflicted
    Hey, there's great news around here. Lots of babies coming! Two castmates are expecting, one in March and on in May. Then two officem...

Links

  • ArtHarpy
  • Boyd Morrison
  • Dartanion
  • Edward Copeland on Film
  • Kate Swenson
  • Mad Stunts
  • Take the Trails
  • The Real Mr. Heartache
  • Two Sisters Crochet

Labels

200 words (10) Battlestar Galactica (1) Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2) blog links (31) books (2) crafting (4) economics (6) education (9) event reviews (8) exercise (4) family (6) feminism (18) literature (10) miscellaneous (13) movies (36) music (16) politics (14) technology (6) theater (44) travel (3) tv (3) writing (43)

About Me

Machelle
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers


BlogCatalog

Picture Window theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.