Saturday, June 20, 2015

Repost: Noir City Seattle 2011

I'm so behind on my Daily Doses, I thought I'd repost some observations from Noir City a while ago:
http://venetianblond.blogspot.com/2011/02/noir-city-seattle-saturday-nights.html The two films were "They Won't Believe Me" and "Don't Bother to Knock."  The latter should be more widely available-it's amazing.

It's a drag we didn't have Noir City this past year because there was some venue kerfluffle with SIFF, and they couldn't get the Cinerama up to speed in time.  But next February at the Cinerama should be amazing!  (One of the times I went there, Adam Arkin was two seats down from us and none of my friends knew who he was.  I let them have it!)


1 comment:

High Style said...

Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The place itself was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at least, the views were great. I think the music at New York venues really did a great job of filling up the space.