VenetianBlond

Writer. Musician. Wife. Mom. Activist. Traveler. Educator. Actor. Outdoorsperson. Braggart.

Pages

  • Home
  • Writing
  • Acting

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Zero Years

A view of this past decade from Paul Krugman.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2010617893_krugman29.html?prmid=op_ed
Posted by Machelle at Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

NoirSummer

NoirSummer

Watching Treme

Watching Treme
Click to Visit

Popular Posts

  • Tropic Thunder Review
    I just watched Tropic Thunder, and holy kamoley I kind of liked it. Normally I'm either bored to death with comedy, because you can se...
  • #FridayFlash #430words Close the Gates
    “Oh Lord, a priest.  The Catholics are always behind this sort of thing.” Darla was a blowsy blond woman, with a ladies-who-lunch suit, big ...
  • Best Band Names
    I've collected things that people have said that would make awesome band names: Bathtub Gin and the Roaring Tonics New Complaint Mutual ...
  • #FridayFlash #200words Getting Ready
    “He’s just gotta,” she thought. Looking into the bathroom mirror, she brushed her bangs straight down, then over to the left.  When she bru...
  • Thanks Mom and Dad
    Thanks Mom and Dad, for raising me. After spending the hours between midnight and who knows when with a vomiting child, I'm reminded of...

Links

  • ArtHarpy
  • Boyd Morrison
  • Dartanion
  • Edward Copeland on Film
  • Kate Swenson
  • Mad Stunts
  • Take the Trails
  • The Real Mr. Heartache
  • Two Sisters Crochet

Labels

200 words (10) Battlestar Galactica (1) Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2) blog links (31) books (2) crafting (4) economics (6) education (9) event reviews (8) exercise (4) family (6) feminism (18) literature (10) miscellaneous (13) movies (36) music (16) politics (14) technology (6) theater (44) travel (3) tv (3) writing (43)

About Me

Machelle
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers


BlogCatalog

Picture Window theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.