Thursday, December 9, 2010

Upcoming

I'm not sure if this qualifies as procrastination or not, when "writing blog post" is on the to-do list, but might as well go ahead and get these thoughts out.

First, I'm working on a project that, well, I can't tell you about.  However, it involves meetings, and writing, and hopefully we'll stay on schedule so that we can all let the cat out of the bag soon.

Second, one of my 10 minute plays, "Walking Away," was selected for Freehold Theater's Studio Series.  I'll also be playing in it and it goes up the weekend of 3/25 and 3/26.  I'm really honored and excited, partly because my work will be seen by some biggish names in the Seattle theater scene.  Plus, it'll just be fun. 

Third, tomorrow I'm doing a brief interview with a Seattle Times reporter on online communities.  He found my WatchingTreme blog, and wanted to ask questions about blogs for interest topics and commenting and such.  Of course I'll post the link as soon as it gets published.

Last, I had a good phone meeting with my dissertation adviser today, and I feel a little more on track with that.  Gotta stay focused! 

Now that I've got everybody up to speed, I'll see if I can get some flash ready for tomorrow.  Don't want to fall off that wagon!

No comments: