10. The Bus is old. Alexander is not.
9. It's been raining for 2 months minus 2 days. We've got to have something to get happy about.
8. Seattle went to the championship without Alexander. Alexander will play in XL.
7. Hasselbeck has figured out that by listening to Holmgren, he completes passes and doesn't get obliterated in the pocket.
6. Did I mention Shaun Alexander?
5. Tatupu has a cool name.
4. The nation remembers there is indeed a city in the upper left hand corner.
3. The Mariners are terrible.
2. Shaun Alexander head fakes with his whole body.
1. Holmgren's moustache is less scary than Cowher's.
All the sports writers are covering Pittsburgh because they've been to the big game so many times, but remember, folks, they were seeded sixth and had to fight tooth and nail to get to XL. We were poised to beat Carolina 34-7 when we let them have a Mulligan so Delhomme wouldn't get fed his own throwing arm when he got home. Seattle is cruising, so let's not be surprised when Pittsburgh feels it a little.