VenetianBlond

Writer. Musician. Wife. Mom. Activist. Traveler. Educator. Actor. Outdoorsperson. Braggart.

Pages

  • Home
  • Writing
  • Acting

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look What I Found

http://watchingtreme.blogspot.com/
Posted by Machelle at Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

NoirSummer

NoirSummer

Watching Treme

Watching Treme
Click to Visit

Popular Posts

  • Best Band Names
    I've collected things that people have said that would make awesome band names: Bathtub Gin and the Roaring Tonics New Complaint Mutual ...
  • #FridayFlash #430words Close the Gates
    “Oh Lord, a priest.  The Catholics are always behind this sort of thing.” Darla was a blowsy blond woman, with a ladies-who-lunch suit, big ...
  • #FridayFlash #200words Static
    She didn’t mind the work.  There were some, she knew, who looked down on cleaning, whether it was cleaning a house or a person in a hospital...
  • Tropic Thunder Review
    I just watched Tropic Thunder, and holy kamoley I kind of liked it. Normally I'm either bored to death with comedy, because you can se...
  • #FridayFlash #200words Getting Ready
    “He’s just gotta,” she thought. Looking into the bathroom mirror, she brushed her bangs straight down, then over to the left.  When she bru...

Links

  • ArtHarpy
  • Boyd Morrison
  • Dartanion
  • Edward Copeland on Film
  • Kate Swenson
  • Mad Stunts
  • Take the Trails
  • The Real Mr. Heartache
  • Two Sisters Crochet

Labels

200 words (10) Battlestar Galactica (1) Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2) blog links (31) books (2) crafting (4) economics (6) education (9) event reviews (8) exercise (4) family (6) feminism (18) literature (10) miscellaneous (13) movies (36) music (16) politics (14) technology (6) theater (44) travel (3) tv (3) writing (43)

About Me

Machelle
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Followers


BlogCatalog

Picture Window theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.