Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who said, "You do not like it?"




This is from the side of a grocery bag that my brother brought back from Japan:

Let's make a BANANA dish!!


Banana Pancake


Material

Two bananas

Two eggs

Milk 50cc

Weak flour 1 cup

Baking powder teaspoon2/3

Salad oil proper quantity


How to make


(A) The skin is stripped off from two bananas and it crushes on the back of a fork.

(B) Two eggs and 50 cc of milk are put in and mixed with (A).

(C) It is to (B) about the baking powder teaspoons 2/3 and the weak flour cup 1. It puts in little by little with a sieve, and mixes.

(D) Salad oil is pulled to a frying pan and it burns round more smallish.


Let's TRY!

It will become more delicious if butter, maple syrup, and chocolate syrup are covered over finish.

I'm still working on "burns round more smallish..." if anyone has any ideas on what that means, let me know!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's pretty good...we had a similar experience with the baby bath toy Mom bought Shaun and Laura from Japan. :o)

killdeer said...

I understand about 97% of it. But there is crucial information in the remaining 3%.

zapatera said...

"It puts in little by little with a sieve, and mixes" makes me think of Silence of the Lambs. "It rubs the lotion on its skin..."

I'm thinking the "burns roundish" thing means the smaller you make the pancakes, the more likely they are to burn? That's my best guess. OTOH, it probably means "Your mother wears combat boots."